TomTomSecrets.com?!?!

Very fancy and a lot of animation

TomTom reveals ?TomTom Secret Services?

~ A new way to share ideas and learn about the features of your TomTom device ~

Amsterdam, 9 November 2007 ? TomTom, the world?s largest navigation solutions provider, today announces ?TomTom Secret Services? - a new website that reveals the advantages of some of the special features on TomTom devices.

?TomTom Secret Services? explains in a special way to customers some special features like POIs, voice recording, audio books, deleting buddies etc.

Also, customers have been using their devices in interesting and unexpected ways. On the new ?TomTom Secret Services? website, TomTom customers can share their experiences and read about those of others. Visit www.tomtomsecrets.com to learn more.

A winner will be chosen every week, from the 9th of November 2007 till the 4th of January 2008, for the best secret posted.

I have one of the faster home internet connections available in the USA, but this site is just sitting there for the last 2 minutes, scroll through the same "cute" message about all the secrets they have (but never show them).

I think the only "secret" they have is that the site is hosted on the internet via a dial-up ISP. ;)

Same here Chris - just let it sit for about 3 minutes and it will load. I'm guessing it has tons of Flash to load. There is a very thin load bar to watch for status but it will eventually load.

Not sure if it's worth the wait though :D

My TomTom One XL-S is heading for Virginia on a UPS truck as I write and should be delivered Wednesday. Meanwhile, I have found the tomtomUSAforums and enjoy reading your notes (threads).

This www.tomtomsecrets.com site is fun, especially the secret ideas on the back page, since they would apply to my ONE machine. Long weekend and long-way-home is a good one!

:]

I didn't see anything spectacular.
Nothing you can't pick up by just playing around with it for a few minutes.
TomTom really needs to do a better job cozying up to North Am..(Canada and US) before they get a negative reputation and alienate themselves from us.

Ask a Question