YO! TomTom

TomTom Model(s)
I have been a GPS user for quite some time now. Over the years I have seen the technology get better and better. I have tested quite a few products from other companies before my TT910 purchase. Originally I had no interest in TomTom, but it changed after my test of the TT910.

The reason I selected a TT910 was the design, response time, software flexibility, and out of box features. Another selling point was the customer service. I have had great response times with them and they seem to know what they are doing.

I want to help develop the next TT product by posting the features I like on the current models and the features I would like to see in the next TT. I do not know if a TT rep is reading these posts, but it is worth a shot.

. Another selling point was the customer service. I have had great response times with them and they seem to know what they are doing.

Teek.....I see your praise of TT's "Customer Service". Would it be possible for me to get the "Contact #'s" from you? I can't seem to find them anywhere. :confused:

Teek, one more question. Have you worked out the settings for the xv6700 to provide the data connection for your TT910? That's the same config I'm using but I haven't figured out the settings yet. Thanks!

Ask a Question