XXL 540M Dashboard Mount?

I just bought this unit for our 07 Toyota Highlander which has a curved dashboard. I would like to get a dashboard mount for the unit as it will not be used every day and thus I would like to remove it and the mount when not in use. Any suggestions for a suitable mount? Thanks in advance for your advice.

A couple of options from "Pro-Clip" see Here
Next add one of These then you can fit part of the mount supplied with the device to the "ball" and slot the whole lot on the dash.

To make it easy to remove get a set of the Pro-Clip mini move-it clips, makes it very easy to remove the device holder leaving a small black plastic surface on the dash - Mike

Last edited:
Dashboard Mount

Risky,

I have a dashboard mount for my XXL550 that I purchased directly from Tom Tom. In my opinion it is exactly what I need in my 2005 Toyota Highlander.

It leaves no tell tale marks on the windshield, is portable and you can adjust it any way you desire.

I have attached a photo so you can see how it looks.

Attachments

• 2005 Toyota Highlander.jpg
    2005 Toyota Highlander.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 2,067

Ask a Question