Xxl540m

TomTom Model(s)
XXL540M
My new TomTom did not respond after going through registration and downloading everything from the TomTom home page on my IMac. After a session with a Tech, a several failed attempts back things out and then to send me a link that would open on my Mac, he informed me that I would have to find a PC with Windows to load my new TomTom from that. He also stated that I would have to do my updates from a Windows computer. I was thoroughly disgusted after finding that out, like I should buy a PC with Windows to accommodate my TomTom? I don't care to be looking for someone who will let me use their PC for updates. This is not acceptable.

Ad

Advertisements

dhn

TomTom Model(s)
Go 50; Go 520
Fair comment.

If you go here:
tomtom.com/home, there is a link UNDER the 'Download' blue button on the left side for your model that runs on a Mac.

TomTom Model(s)
Go520,720,XL Live, Start60,Go940,950,1000,1005,New500,New5000
You sure dhn?....

On the UK site, the two download links for PC and for Mac are the two blue boxes side-by-side.

The links below them are for Home v1.6 - for very old models that have not been updated recently

Ad

Advertisements

dhn

TomTom Model(s)
Go 50; Go 520
Nope, I was wrong, Andy (no surprise there, eh?) You are correct.

0 -30.

Ask a Question