Would be nice if all members could give their Location

TomTom Model(s)
Go Live1535
I notice a LOT of members here who ask for help in describing either their maps are not up to date or their speed cameras don't work properly or any of the other dozens of requests, but then don't give their location of their 'home' whereabouts.
This global forum for TOM TOM has members from Alaska to South Africa..and it would be nice to see your city location and then decide if it is also a local issue - I or we, would l be interested in if it was in our "own backyard" so to speak.
I know there are your privacy issues etc .. But, hey, call your self Joe6pack but please give your city and state or province..

Thankyou ...
Terry
:)

Good point. All that's necessary for us to key in on things is the country. You'd be surprised how often, as moderators, we have a look at the user's IP address to figure out where they are so that our answers are appropriately specific to their problem. The difference in services and features (e.g. GB of internal memory or text-to-speech) on specific models between the US and EU markets can be significant at times.

Ask a Question