Take five seconds to do something nice.

TomTom Model(s)
325 se xl
I'm just trying to make a girl happy in her time of need, you never know maybe this can save her life....
Chris Allsup is fighting breast cancer and needs you to vote for her story. If she gets the most votes she will win $5000. This will help her out so please give her your support. Also, if you know Chris or just want to help her out please copy and paste this to your wall. https://getaheadin2010.usbank.com/Story/9965 pleeeeeeezzzzz repost this it take 2 secs.....and only 5 sec to vote

just repost it to anything such as facebook....or emails...myspace whatever, just take a few seconds and help this girl fight. My mom had cancer and luckily she is now in remission, i know it doesnt affect you directly but think if your moms, sister, daughters, grandmothers...the women that mean the most to you in life if they were fighting a battle wouldnt you want someone to help if they could at least so show that they aren;t alone. I know my mom felt blessed when the community came together to help her so help this girl.

Ask a Question