Windscreen Mounts

TomTom Model(s)
TomTom XL IQ Routes
Hi,

Can anybody please tell me if the windscreen mounts for the tomtom one xl v4 is the same as v5. Plenty v4 for sale but not many v5. Want longer mount as the one that comes with it is a pain to fit.

Thanks.

ps. Sorry just noticed tomtom xl forum.

Last edited:
I am a little confused by the version numbers you are quoting, but that said there are too many One models in the entire range so its a easy thing to do!

The original One XL had a mount shaped like a spade, it fitted in to two vertical slots on the rear of the device.
The One Third Edition used a similar but smaller arangement to the original XL.
The devices after this in the One and XL range all seem to be using the EasyPort mount which looks like a cup holder stuck on the windscreen when the device isn't attached.

I could grab some pictures of the different types if that would be any assistance as I have the mounts either in the car or in the spares box depending upon which One (excuse the pun) you might want to check out This post of mine which shows the different types of One device and you can make out the mounting bracket details on the pictures, let me know which model number you are talking about from that thread as the information is 100% correct - Mike

Hi,
Thanks for the reply and sorry to confuse you. It is the TomTom One XL V5 IQ Routes with the round easy clip on style not the spade style like my old one. Was checking to see if the new clip on style which is on the version 4 is the same size as thats on my version 5. Plenty V4 for sale but not many v5.
The new style windscreen mount is a bit awkward to fit if you have the long sloping windscreen thats on my car.

Thanks.

As far as I know there is only one type of EasyPort mount which will fit any of the new style devices that have the combined round speaker and mount ring - Mike

Ok thanks. Wasn't sure if they might be different sizes to get the punters to bye one's for their model.

Thanks Again.

Ask a Question