TomTom One windscreen mount

TomTom Model(s)
One 3rd Edition (512Mb)
After some time, the windscreen sticked mount came off and I cannot manage to stick it back because it does not hold in place.
Actually they both came off very near in time (in both cars).
Is there any trick or I just have to buy a new one.

Are you sure both the windscreen and the mount of the device are clean? Try a little spit on the mount and press hard on the mount as you try to attach to the windscreen.

If that's the original mount for your ONE 3rd, it's probably pretty tired by now. Those things depend upon the edges being in pristine condition, and over time, anything that scuffs that edge can cause problems. I'm assuming you dismount them once in a while. If you don't, there's always the option of gluing them on with a very thin coat of clear silicone sealant around the periphery of the cup. If you ever need to take them off, it's often possible to remove the old sealant and start over. Might be easier to get a pair of new ones if they're available, though.

Ask a Question