Windows 7 64bit

TomTom Model(s)
Rider V2, OneLE, XXL540TM
Did anyone download the 64 bit version and still have the iso? Microsoft has stopped publishing it for download...

I downloaded it, burned it to CD and then gave it to my stepson to take to school without making myself a copy (or keeping the iso.)

I want to put it in my stepdaughters machine in anticipation of her free upgrade, but...

Let me know if you've got an iso. I've got an ftp server I have have you drop it to.

Thanks.

I've got it

Not exactly sure how to get it to you though. I don't quite know how the FTP thing works. Also, it's my understanding that you will have to do a total re-install when the final version comes out - but I could be wrong on that and you probably already know what you're doing anyway. Let me know if I can help.

I can give you the details for FTP if you like. I know I'll need to reinstall, but actually when you're comparing Vista to Windows 7 I'll take that chance...

Email me at thom dot boles dot one at gmail dot com and I'll give you some ftp details, etc if you're willing to take up some of your computing time to upload for me.

Ask a Question