Who agrees with me that tomtom maps for ireland are lousy!

Who Agees with me that tom toms map for ireland or of ireland are ****. half the roads are missing are there are some that are not even theresome of the roads have been open for ages. This is 2010.Can they not make a proper map of all they roads after all they are supposed to be offering navigation equipment. UK and Ireland map is a total waste of time downloading it cause it is wrong and can confuse.

Last edited by a moderator:
Location Code Ireland

Who Agees with me that tom toms map for ireland or of ireland are ****. half the roads are missing are there are some that are not even theresome of the roads have been open for ages. This is 2010.Can they not make a proper map of all they roads after all they are supposed to be offering navigation equipment. UK and Ireland map is a total waste of time downloading it cause it is wrong and can confuse.

If they went with the Irish location code system that Garmin are supposed to be supporting, it would help big time - hope so !

UK and Ireland map is a total waste of time downloading it cause it is wrong and can confuse.
The maps must have been degrading terribly since the 805 W&CE as my 930 only tried to lead me astray twice on a 3000 miles trip to the UK and Eire two years ago. One of which was a recent closure, according to the locals.

Unless things have gone down hill, I had no problem 3 years ago. Used my 510 for 2 weeks all across the country and never had an issue; except one day with thick dense fog :)

Ask a Question