which tom tom

TomTom Model(s)
go
I just joined up here so hi..... hope someone can shead some light for me on which tom tom i should buy. I have had few tom toms in past all been pinched from my van. last one i had i had garmain but never liked it at all. im a plumber by trade in London and would like a tom tom that has google search for local merchants, live traffic, different routes/road blocks, i dont need bloototh as have sterio that has phone connected thru speakers so might cause problems?? the ( i dont know what its called ) but where u r now logging into tom tom would be handy. sorry for the vague description. i usually go buy the top of range but have been reading some of the stuff on here and am wondering if i need to buy something i wont use. i hope someone can help, im using my ipad at moment but dont want that to get stolen too. thanks

If your PNDs got pinched because it was a bother to remove them from the windscreen, you'll love the magnetic mount of the GO 1005.
It's a one hand operation. A slight twist towards you and the magnet lets go and you can put it into your pocket or the glove box.
I have a different model but this magnetic mount is the cats meow.

Have a look at the GO 1005 Live. It's no longer Google search that they're using, but it does include something TomTom calls "Local Search". It requires a bit better spelling than Google which allows one to be a bit sloppier.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/TomTom-LIVE-1005-HDT-countries/dp/B009UVXS40/ref=sr_1_3/277-2762302-9832748?ie=UTF8&qid=1385165875&sr=8-3
Free lifetime map subscription and 3 years of Live services thrown in for good measure.
thanks for that i was wondering about that model. u have noticed the spelling then.....mmmmmm it is a deciding factor as i am dyslexic. thanks again. J

If your PNDs got pinched because it was a bother to remove them from the windscreen, you'll love the magnetic mount of the GO 1005.
It's a one hand operation. A slight twist towards you and the magnet lets go and you can put it into your pocket or the glove box.
I have a different model but this magnetic mount is the cats meow.
thanks for reply but nah i wasnt that stupid or lazy to leave on windscreen in London ......always put them away but still got pinched. thanks for recomendation. J

Agree 100% on that mount. The suction cup portion works better than most, and the magnetic attachment is fantastic. Easy snap off and into your pocket it goes.

Ask a Question