Which Models Have Itinerary Planning?

I have a TomTom One 3rd and have been using the "secret menu" trick to access Itinerary Planning. It now seems that I will lose Itinerary Planning if I buy the new maps which require updated firmware with this feature disabled. I need Itinerary Planning so I will need to buy a new GPS. My questions:

1. Which TomTom models have Itinerary Planning? I am primarily interested in the lower priced models. I can't find this info on the TomTom web site.

2. Do Magellan or Garmin have something similar to Itinerary Planning -- the ability to plan a route on a computer with multiple waypoints and load the file onto the GPS? If so, what do they call this feature.

Thanks for any assistance. For me Itinerary Planning is essential, and the GPS is worthless without this feature.

I realize your message is from 2009. Hopefully you found a good GPS with the Iternary Planning Feature. I am searching for that same feature in any GPS system. I have always used Garmin. The model I have does not have the feature All reviews on TT is quite good. I really need the Itinerary Planning Feature and do not want to deal with the Secret menu trick or planning the route on the computer and sending it to the device. I tried that on a new Garmin and it will not accept the route. It changes whatever it wants to adhere to what is the fastest or shortest. Appreciate your help!

Ask a Question