which better Hurry up and tell me???

Hi guys and ladies, i got a fast question regarding about tomtom devices.

well in california we going to have a big sale tomorrow. and some of the units half price, but i got confused between all of them .. thats why i am here to ask u which better tomtom device?

here is the list,

1- 4.3 Tomtom GPS with text-to-speech XL 330s Price will be $99.99 Regular Price 199.99 At Radio shack.

2- 4.3 Tomtom GPS XL 340s with case, with advanced lne duidance. speaks street names. Price will be $97 Ragular $249.99 At Target.

3- 4.3 Tomtom GPS touch screen XL 330 (Find the cheapest Gas--service included for 1 year) Price will be $97.99 Regular $179.99 At Office Depot.

4- 4.3 Tomtom GPS XL 530s Advanced lane Guidance, spoken street names, IQ routes, 7 Million points of interest, U.S and Canada maps Plus Map share and 30 Days latest Maps Guarantee. Well i got a Coupon $55 off on this device, Price will be $95 after coupon Regular 149.99 At Costco.

Now please can you tell me which is the best one

Hurry up guys going morning lol Oh i got my Go 720 i loved it but i would like to get another 1 just in case. well my 720 it has the old maps so i said to myself instead of to pay $85 for new map i buy a new device that will get me a new map plus another unit?

Thanks alot for help.

Last edited:
i got the prices from the brochures, sold at costco

what IMO and do u think 530s is the best?

Last edited:
It's probably too late by now, but see here to compare devices.

The 340S is equivalent to the 540S feature-wise (except for screen size). And both are best on your list as far as non-screensize included featuers.

The 530S is also 5" but is one step below the 540S: losing lane guidance, mexico maps, and reducing to a lower-coverage POI file. So on your list, you have to determine whether these features are more/less important than the 5" screen.

Ask a Question