What SPRINT Phones Work with - Go 720?

Has anyone had any luck with Sprint phones working with their Go 720??
If anyone has any information please let us know. There are many people who have Sprint and would like to get a compatible phone but don't know which ones work.
Thank you! :)

If anyone has any information please let us know. There are many people who have Sprint and would like to get a compatible phone but don't know which ones work.

I have the Sprint Upstage (Samsung m620) and I am able to use the handsfree calling with the most basic of features. I cannot send or receive txt messages (if I receive a text message the TT shows as if I'm receiving a phone call). I also find that I am unable to type in any numbers on the TT unit after I begin the call (for example, to go through an automated menu for voicemail or to dial an extension. TomTom announces that "Feature is Unavailable".)

I also don't believe that you can use wireless data with a Sprint phone because of the network we are on. So you're limited to simply handsfree dialing.

I am using my Go 720 with a Samsung A900m and am able to use handsfree calling as well as data for traffic and weather.

Ask a Question