What side of the street??

TomTom Model(s)
TomTom 720
How can I tell me tomtom to tell me what the side of the bloody street I should looking for my destination?

I live in toronto on any main street you have around 2/3 lanes. its not help to look for a Tim Hortons and relise you have to skid across 3 lanes of traffic to get to your destination.

The end of the route will have an arrow on it - and it points to the side of the street. I've got a hard time seeing the arrow on mine as it is 99% blocked by the finish line flag... But it's there.

Here's a suggestion for you. You know the house number you're looking for - it's odd or even. Before you get to your destination start looking for house numbers. Determine which side is odd and even. Knowing this you can maneuver into the correct lane before reaching your destination.

Now you've been given two ways to determine which side to look on. Happy motoring.

Ask a Question