what is docking station

Its just a usb cable wherein they molded plastic material around it so that when you plug in the tomtom 930 it will be standing up instead of lying on its back by the computer table.

what is a docking station, can i get one for my xl-s if so where and how much. thanks

To answer the question, a docking station is a stand that stays connected to that computer that you can plug your device into. You see them for things like the GPS(so instead of plugging a cable into your GPS, you just plug your TomTom into the docking station which is already connected to the computer). Some PDAs and smartphones also have docking stations available since people like to sync these devices to their computers.

To answer the question, a docking station is a stand that stays connected to that computer that you can plug your device into. You see them for things like the GPS(so instead of plugging a cable into your GPS, you just plug your TomTom into the docking station which is already connected to the computer). Some PDAs and smartphones also have docking stations available since people like to sync these devices to their computers.

Which is exactly what is explained in the link I provided, which answers all of his questions on what it is, price, and where to get it.

Ask a Question