Need advice on 910 disassembly - docking clips issue

Hi all,

I followed an excellent tear down guide from mikealder on this forum however, I'm in a little mess !

I'm on the assembly part but have got stuck in the bit where the battery holder and 3 clips go back together.
Unfortuntly, I was distracted when removing it and did not take note on the orientation of the clips.

Could anyone help me out here please?
The clips in question is the docking release mechanism and for hte life of me, I cannot figure out how it goes back together. The pictures in the guide do not seem to show enough information to work out the direction and how that mechanism fits together.

The part in question is under 12. or on page 7 which is labelled as Dock Release Mechanism.

I appreciate any help you guys can give me.

Thanks again and on the bad side, I need to throw 2 more questions on here regarding two other tomtom faults (software)

PS: I opened up a 710 but the docking mech is different so I cannot follow that :(

Thanks again

Panic Over!
Turns out picture on page 6 did the trick!
I kept thinking the clip remained in an X shape but infact, it goes together to almost a straight line.

Thanks again

Ask a Question