Settings changing after docking

TomTom Model(s)
GO 2535 TMWTE & GO720
I dock my 720 everynight and run the updates.

For some reason, both my car icon and voice selection keep re-setting when I dock.

Everyday when I start using my 720, I have to re-set the car Icon I like using, and I get errors saying voice I have selected is no longer available, and I have to re-select it. (I use the Susan computer voice).

Anyone with any ideas??

Thanks in advance.

I have noticed this too, it's not just you. I think this happened with the 8.010 software for the GO devices. Hopefully it will be fixed with the next software.

I have noticed this too, it's not just you. I think this happened with the 8.010 software for the GO devices. Hopefully it will be fixed with the next software.

Thanks Dave, I saw both your replies, yes its nice to know I'm not the only one!

I guess we'll see what happens after the next upgrade.

Thanks again.

It's been a known issue for ages how certain settings get 'lost' after using TTHome, especially when you also use the emulator (Operate My Go).

Sloppy coding ... sloppy testing ... strange priorities by decision makers at TT regarding software glitches.

oh well..........:rolleyes:

This is why I avoid using Virtual TomTom.
If this is not the case then try the flash tool, its located in my signature.

nope... not just you.

been beating my head against a wall for some time on this one.

found this forum BECAUSE of this problem. It did start with the latest home update.

#$%^

Called support, tried the flash tool to no avail. Just have to wait it out until they fix with an update.

(Go720, latest home edition)

Last edited:
It's been buggy like this for months. Don't hold your breath waiting for a fix.

not to worry... I'm not.

Took me 9 months to find a retailer that had the bluetooth remote to sell....LONG after TomTom was advertising its availability.

On their OWN website, it was listed as "not available" ... LOL

Ask a Question