What do you use your Tom Tom for?

I use mine for navigation, but I'd like to know how I can use it only for hands free phone calls without using navigation. In other words, hide the maps/voice and have only hands free available. Anyone know how to do that on a GO 510??

I use mine for navigation, but I'd like to know how I can use it only for hands free phone calls without using navigation. In other words, hide the maps/voice and have only hands free available. Anyone know how to do that on a GO 510??

I don' think you can shut the screen off. You can do a "clear route" so that it doesn't say any directions.

If you're determined to shut the screen off, you can set the brightness to really low, and create a custom all-black color scheme.

I have a long commute and use my TT for a continuous update for ETA either to work or home. When the wife calls and asks where am I - I can tell her 14.2 miles from home. I also test out different routes from HdG, MD to DC.

I use mine to listen to all my mp3. My navi voice is disable :p

I do use it to make map changes everywhere I go. I especially make a lot of POI changes.

Ask a Question