What are your "MUST HAVE" software apps/tweaks for your unit?

After creating the custom menu, open the file in a notepad.

Look for MENUITEM | TASK_CONFIRM_DELETE_ROUTE| and change it to | TASK_DELETE_ROUTE |

Is there a way to get rid of other confirmation pages also:

(1) When you load an Iterniary? It asks weather you want to delete all existing data. Yes I always do.

(2) When you press done it asks for weather you want to navigate to first destination. I don't want this screen.

(3) When i press yes then it asks for route option even though i have set not to ask and always select fastest in preference. I don't want this screen.

Thanks,

Is there a way to get rid of other confirmation pages also:

(1) When you load an Iterniary? It asks weather you want to delete all existing data. Yes I always do.

(2) When you press done it asks for weather you want to navigate to first destination. I don't want this screen.

(3) When i press yes then it asks for route option even though i have set not to ask and always select fastest in preference. I don't want this screen.

Thanks,

Any buttons regarding within Itinerary planning menu (Load, Save, Delete etc. etc.) are not known. At least, I haven't seen it anywhere.

hello ,how do i set the 910 to play video and games

thanks

To play video, you can use MobilNova. They have demo you can install free, but only converts videos for 2 minutes of play.

To play games, you can use Nano-X. Check the 3rd party software forum. I personally have Nano-X 1.5.

How do I get those on my One

How do I get those onto my One? I could not be more new to this. Many thanks!

I have the ONE so my apps are

Suntime, NanoX 1.3 and MobilNova.

Suntime - we don't have the light sensor like you do on the 910
NanoX 1.3 - some games to keep me occupied should I need to wait for someone/something
MobilNova - same as above but watching movies instead.

I'm still learning about TYRE and Google Earth and how it plans itineraries via set routes.

Out of all those above mentioned, I think NanoX would be a "must-have" for me. Movies I can do without but hell, the games on NanoX are much better than those on my cellphone!

Hi, I've Go720 install Nano-X 1.5 on my device... ok i see the Nano-X icon i my menu but when I click it wont start:mad: ist compatible with Go720?
Thanks

I install many game, movie player, but I don't see changes on menu. Why? I have One XL. The Internal memory is the problem? I copy all thing to a memo card, the tomtom is working, but I don't see nothing to change. please help!? Sorry for my bad English :S

Ok, I find Tomtom menu builder, and works good, but I want my original menu, and put the programs after that...? How to work this?

Last edited:

Ask a Question