DGH

TomTom Model(s)
TomTom one 3rd and XXL540M
Here is my XXL540M in 2008 Mustang

Attachments

• DSC04213.JPG
    DSC04213.JPG
    45.2 KB · Views: 494
What mount do you use to get it to stick like that? Ive been trying to do the exact same thing with my 350 XL in my mustang but the easy port mount kit it came with wont stick for sticks where you have it.

What mount do you use to get it to stick like that? Ive been trying to do the exact same thing with my 350 XL in my mustang but the easy port mount kit it came with wont stick for sticks where you have it.

I just used the adhesive disk that came with the unit, I cleaned the area good before sticking it. Had it about 6 months now and hasn't come off the mount once. I think getting the disk off the dash will be pretty easy with a little work one of these days when I want to remove it.

Perfect placement... especially with the power outlet right there

It did work out pretty good in that spot. Power outlet right there and out of sight for the most part. With tinted windows you really have to look to see it from the outside. Thanks...

Ask a Question