Welcome from Oakville, Ontario!

TomTom Model(s)
Well I just got a TT ONE 130 for Christmas. Granted its not the top of the line TT, but I still quite enjoy the little thing!

Anywhoo... I just thought I would introduce myself (name is Adam BTW), I'm sure I will be posting some questions soon!

Adam

Hi Adam & Welcome to the Forum !

You will find lots of information & helpful people on here.

Might I suggest a couple of things for you to consider.

(1) Edit your profile & or signature & have it show your model, App, & Map.
It will be helpful down the road when you post anything, as you know not all posts apply to every model.

(2) A good idea to do before you do anything with your TT is do an explorer backup (not TT home) If you aren't sure how to do this here is a post from another site explaining the steps on how to.
click here for:
TomTom Backup

Hi Adam & Welcome to the Forum !

You will find lots of information & helpful people on here.

Might I suggest a couple of things for you to consider.

(1) Edit your profile & or signature & have it show your model, App, & Map.
It will be helpful down the road when you post anything, as you know not all posts apply to every model.

(2) A good idea to do before you do anything with your TT is do an explorer backup (not TT home) If you aren't sure how to do this here is a post from another site explaining the steps on how to.
click here for:
TomTom Backup

Thank you sir! Signature taken care of.

I've only added a few voices to it, but other than that, I'm not sure what else I really need to do. I will do a backup though. Thanks for the tip.

Ask a Question