Voting thread for known unresolved bugs

@Ed
Once you get moving on a route, you do not see the 2D/3D 'button' tags there, although pressing the center area will do the 2D/3D display. Instead, you see routing information there. Time to get that unit off the desk and into the car!

Did it really not do that originally SOMEWHERE on the status bar? Maybe on the left hand section instead?
I've had 2D/3D switching there for so long on various units, I can't remember if it ever WASN'T like that. It's certainly been there for all the v9 versions I've ever had.

Must admit I've never hit it accidentally either, except when I've had two models on the dash and one had volume in the middle section and one had the 2D/3D ,and I've gone for the wrong one.

Can't really consider it a 'bug' either, when it's very deliberate. Although there are some so-called 'features' on the newer models that I really don't like.

What were you running before Ed? Any idea when you LAST updated?

Did it really not do that originally SOMEWHERE on the status bar? Maybe on the left hand section instead?
Yes, it was there. It just didn't have the 2D/3D tag there, it was navigation info space before. Everything still works like it did, it just doesn't look the same when you're not headed somewhere.

Via 1605M, with Status bar set to horizontal and both Maximum Speed and Current Time enabled, the speed limit runs off the bottom of the screen ( you can barely see the top of it). Importance: 4. Don't know if this affects other Nav3 units or not.

Ask a Question