Voice Creation.

Hey Guys, I am trying to create my own voice for my TomTomOne, I created all the commands, but can't join the files.

They told me to download viftool and this is the command they gave me, but I can't get it to work.

Has anyone tried this before.

Code:
Windows
1.	Download and save Viftool to your computer.
2.	Extract the files into the folder containing your 59 voice files.
3.	Open a command prompt. To do this, click Start, then click Run, and then type CMD and press the Return key.
4.	At the command prompt type the name of the drive where you saved your files, for example:

C:

Then type cd followed by the directory path of the folder in which your voice files are saved.  For example:

cd TomTom\Voices
5.	Type the following command:

viftool join <number> <name> data<number>.vif

For example:

viftool join 75 John data75.vif

Hey Guys, I am trying to create my own voice for my TomTomOne, I created all the commands, but can't join the files.

They told me to download viftool and this is the command they gave me, but I can't get it to work.

Has anyone tried this before.

Code:
Windows
1.	Download and save Viftool to your computer.
2.	Extract the files into the folder containing your 59 voice files.
3.	Open a command prompt. To do this, click Start, then click Run, and then type CMD and press the Return key.
4.	At the command prompt type the name of the drive where you saved your files, for example:

C:

Then type cd followed by the directory path of the folder in which your voice files are saved.  For example:

cd TomTom\Voices
5.	Type the following command:

viftool join <number> <name> data<number>.vif

For example:

viftool join 75 John data75.vif

Bump Bump Bump.

Ask a Question