Via 1605 loosing sat signal

TomTom Model(s)
VIA 1605tm
I can't drive 3 miles without loosing sat signal. It reacquires & then looses signal again. I have done all of the recent & frequent Quick Fix updates. It used to work fine until a recent, month ago or so, update. Since then there seems to be a new update every other day! Did TT break the software & are not having any luck fixing it? If today's update doesn't fix it, I am going back to Garmin. The environment the 1605b is operating in has not changed, just it's performance.

Thanks,
kev

Do you have the latest application (12.071)??

Try a drum reset on the unit by holding the power button about 20 seconds till you hear the drum sounds.

Yeah, latest everything. I will try a reset. BTW do you know if I can set this unit to start in night colors? Problem is when I start the car at night, the GPS is so bright until it gets it's bearings, I end up turning it off so I can drive. Maybe I just need to find the right daytime color theme that won't blind me for the first couple minutes.
k

Have you started using it in a different vehicle?
Are you running a front window active defrost for the first time this year?

Ask a Question