VIA 1535 traffic bar question

Hi Everyone,

And thanks for all replies. I have the VIA 1535 and it is my first GPS. It works good and everything I have tried on it works good, voice commands poi, re-routing, ect. I used it for a day then did all the updates which took a while but updated ok. About 8 hrs for the download and about 75 mins for the install.

I started the update in the evening and after about 1/2 the GPS shut off but the download keep going, so the next morning it said updates ready to install. I turned the unit back on and it connected and updated. Checked it out and it everything still works good and the map version shows the new maps.

Ok, the traffic question. It shows the traffic side bar, but never any traffic info there, just a searching circle symbol going around. I don't live in a high traffic area, so is this normal to always show searching? Mabye because I am out of a traffic signal range?

Thanks again,
James
P.S. I love the GPS

Thanks for the info, I'm at over 400 miles from any of those areas. So I guess its normal to see the traffic bar always searching. I'll find out next time I go to north Portland, Oregon or down south into Calif. I'm in southern Oregon, USA.
I just wanted to make sure that was what it was supposed to look like.
Thanks again,
James

Ask a Question