User POI limit on XL-S

In my created POI category, "My Parks", I currently have 26 entries. When paging through the listing it only shows 24 (sorted by increasing miles from home). The remaining 2 cannot be seen. If I do a Find in the POI it will list them but only if I can remember what I named them.

How do I view POIs in a particular category when it exceeds 24 entries?

The only other POI category I have added is "Friends" which contains 15 entries.

I asked this question on TomTom support and got a nothing answer stating that perhaps I had exceeded the unit's memory capacity. Somehow 50 user entries doesn't seem like a lot to add.

Any thoughts? Should I just create another POI category like "MyParks2" and move the 'invisible' one over to that?

Update...all POIs show only 24

I just checked all the TomTom included categories of POI on my device and each one shows no more than 4 pages or 24 listings in total.

You have found a limitation of TomTom. While each category can have 100's of individual listings, only 24 get shown. You need to do as you've done, use 'Find' and all of the ones fitting the criteria you type in will get shown.

Ask a Question