Use Your TomTom to "Route" for Your Team!

TomTom Model(s)
GO 620 (2018- ), XL340S (2010-2018)
The idea is simple: Modify any TomTom custom color scheme so that the route and turn arrows are displayed with your favorite team's colors.

Sample color schemes for all Major League Baseball (MLB) and National Football League (NFL) teams are attached. The map colors are my day scheme based (very loosely) on Mapquest colors. See below for a couple of sample screen shots.

Alternatively, you can modify your own color scheme by substituting team colors in lines 14-15 and 56-57 of the custom color (.CLR) file for that scheme. Suggested RGB values for MLB and NFL team colors can be found here:

MLB team colors (RGB)
NFL team colors (RGB)

Note: The RGB values are approximate and may need to be tweaked to display properly on your device.

If you find that colors need to be tweaked or changed, feel free to post your modifications to this thread. If you do, I'll update the files from time to time. For the latest downloads, visit this page.

For help with installing custom color schemes on your TomTom device, see the instructions here.

Screen Shots

San Francisco Giants
2010 World Series Champs!
sfgiants.jpg

New York Jets
Super Bowl XLV Champs? (Afraid not.)
nyjets.jpg

Have fun!

Updates
29 Jan. 2011 (fixed error in park color)
22 Jan. 2011 (tweaked park/woodlands colors)
26 Dec. 2010 (tweaked Chicago Bears colors)
25 Dec. 2010 (tweaked park/woodlands colors)
04 Dec. 2010 (tweaked background colors)

Attachments

• MLB-Team-Colors.zip
    32.4 KB · Views: 405
  • NFL-Team-Colors.zip
    34.7 KB · Views: 411
Last edited:
Creative idea but how'd the Brooklyn Dodgers slip in there as a MLB team. :D

Thought only I was old enough to remember they originally came from Brooklyn! :cool:

Eagle eye you have there! I was an impressionable kid when the Dodgers left Brooklyn, and I've never quite gotten over it. An' dose L.A. bums had da noive to keep da same team colors! Harrumph! :p

Ask a Question