USA Manual XL340TM

A few questions: first, is there a USA Manual available, or just the UK available (in English)? Second, is there any way to access restaurant locations by a sub-category of restaurant type? Third, I've heard there isn't much available memory in this unit; what happens when I (try to) download a map of France for an upcoming trip (I use a pc)?

Thanks!

A few questions: first, is there a USA Manual available, or just the UK available (in English)? Second, is there any way to access restaurant locations by a sub-category of restaurant type? Third, I've heard there isn't much available memory in this unit; what happens when I (try to) download a map of France for an upcoming trip (I use a pc)?

Thanks!
1 - Just the English (UK) which is about as good as you'll get
2 - No. Try something in the name like "Chinese" and hope for the best
3 - You'll need to use TomTom Home (or your computer's OS) to offload the current map to your PC so that you'll have space to load France - assuming there isn't enough room. You didn't mention what your original map was. I'm guessing U.S. based upon your IP address. When you get to that point, and if you're running into problems making the swap, let us know. Home makes it pretty easy to move items to your computer and back, but many of us just use Explorer to "Move" the whole map folder to the PC.

Ask a Question