Urban Rider loses GPS signal

TomTom Model(s)
Urban Rider
My Urban Rider is mounted in a Active Dock with power supply. After riding in about 15 minutes the GPS signal momentary starts falling out for 5-10 seconds - getting the signal again and then loses the signal momentary again - Very annoying :mad: I've tried turning off the power supply and then it seems to be better ??? Someone who got an idea how to fix the problem. My Urban Rider is brand new and already changed once because of the mentioned problem!

Does this problem only occur in specific locations along a route you take regularly? If so, you could be having issues with GPS interference by GPS jammers. If you get out away from your normal route, especially away from any local truck traffic, does the problem continue?

Apart from the loss of satellite lock, does your unit exhibit any other strange behaviour when this occurs?

My Urban Rider is mounted in a Active Dock with power supply. After riding in about 15 minutes the GPS signal momentary starts falling out for 5-10 seconds - getting the signal again and then loses the signal momentary again - Very annoying :mad: I've tried turning off the power supply and then it seems to be better ??? Someone who got an idea how to fix the problem. My Urban Rider is brand new and already changed once because of the mentioned problem!

No, the problem does not occur in any specific area. Do any other have the same problem or is it only me and/or my TomTom?

We don't seem to have a lot of Rider users here, so it may take a while before those that own one pop in for a look.

Ask a Question