Upgraded map, now onramps, offramps are unnamed

When I first got my TTG 700, it was loaded with the old maps (sorry, I don't recall the version this minute). Needless to say, it is old and my home address isn't found. But at least when I drive to work daily, it would inform me correctly that I'm on an onramp from Road A to Highway B or vice versa.

I just upgraded the maps to the latest ver (6.65??) and now driving on the same route to work back and forth, all the onramps, offramps, it is showing "UNNAMED ROAD".

Other than reporting to TeleAtlas, any way to fix this? I mean they were fine before the upgrades. Feel like I took I step forward (being able to find my way home now :D ) and 2 steps backward.

The on/off ramps naming are spotty at best.

On one of the off ramps near the end of a bridge/highway, it labels 41b but it doesn't have 41a. It says "unnamed road." Go figure lol.

In the other direction, what should be exit 39, is labelled exit 11. No idea why. Cause the next exit is 38 and is labelled correctly.

When I first got my TTG 700, it was loaded with the old maps (sorry, I don't recall the version this minute). Needless to say, it is old and my home address isn't found. But at least when I drive to work daily, it would inform me correctly that I'm on an onramp from Road A to Highway B or vice versa.

I just upgraded the maps to the latest ver (6.65??) and now driving on the same route to work back and forth, all the onramps, offramps, it is showing "UNNAMED ROAD".

Other than reporting to TeleAtlas, any way to fix this? I mean they were fine before the upgrades. Feel like I took I step forward (being able to find my way home now :D ) and 2 steps backward.

I too have just updated my 910's maps, and now nearly ALL my local roads have disappeared. I live out in the booneys, but I wonder why they did that? All the roads, and even their names were there (some spelled wrong...but) and now they're not even shown.

Anyone have any similar experience or suggestions? ;)

Me

I'm definitely loading my new maps onto a separate SD card, so it they look bad, I can just swap back to what I have now.

Ask a Question