updating custom poi's on maps

TomTom Model(s)
GO720
I've recently added speed camera and red light camera poi's on my tomtom one 3rd edition but now I'm having problems. When browsing maps on the device there is the option to add missing poi's, however my custom poi's don't show up, only the oem ones. How do I get my custom ones added to this list?

Last edited:
If you goto Delete POI Category, does your custome category show up on the list?

Perhaps your model doesn't.

Try a reset on the unit, not sure what else to suggest.

I tried resetting, with no luck.
Just to be a little more precise, When I'm in the map corrections menu, and "under add missing POI", the TT is asking to "add to category".
This is where I can't see my custom POI's. However in any other menus I can see them just fine.

I tried resetting, with no luck.
Just to be a little more precise, When I'm in the map corrections menu, and "under add missing POI", the TT is asking to "add to category".
This is where I can't see my custom POI's. However in any other menus I can see them just fine.

There is 2 things from my 2 cents that may or maynot answer your questions

1. You must distinguish POI Category and POI itself. It's more like a folder and a file.
2. WAS that how it suppose to look? I do (currently) see that (I don't know if it's problem or not since I couldn't care less). I think there was a thread (either in here or in other forum discuss about this, I involved but forgot to keep track )

Ask a Question