TTR2 Pin code-mobile phone

I have a Sanyo Kantana mobile phone. It was compatable with TTR V1 but the Tom Tom support people tell me it is not compatable with V2. (go figure) I think it is compatable because when I try to connect my phone finds the TomTom Rider but it asks for a pin code. I have tried all the standards 1111,0000,5555, and last 4 digits of phone number. Any smart hacker out there who may be able to help???????

Cslaug

I don't have an answer for you , but I do share your pain. I have been trying to pair my Rider 2 with a Blackberry 8830 (Verizon) with no success :mad:

The R2 pairs with the Scala headset and the 8830 sees the TT R2 but when asked for a code nothing entered seems to work.

Strangely, one (of the many) time(s) using 0000, the BB did actually add the TT Rider to it's list of paired devices, but the TTR2 still did not "see" the BB so no joy.

I have had no trouble pairing this phone with my Go 510 :confused: :confused: :confused:

Ask a Question