TTR2 for Dummies I need some help

TomTom Model(s)
Rider 2
I am looking at buying new maps after Christmas the add I got in my E-Mail said the price of about 75$ is good till mid January. So I did some poking around on line. I found a note on the web site that tells me if I want the North America Map's I will need to upgrade to at least a 2gig SD Card.

I have no problem buying the SD Card and since it need's to be so big there must be some good stuff coming down the pipe either with the new Map's or in the future.
My question is how do I swap the OS and or upgrade the new SD card to work .

(i.e) I go to circuit city buy the card then what?

Thanks in advance
Pat

1983 Suzuki GS750ES

I am looking at buying new maps after Christmas the add I got in my E-Mail said the price of about 75$ is good till mid January. So I did some poking around on line. I found a note on the web site that tells me if I want the North America Map's I will need to upgrade to at least a 2gig SD Card.

I have no problem buying the SD Card and since it need's to be so big there must be some good stuff coming down the pipe either with the new Map's or in the future.
My question is how do I swap the OS and or upgrade the new SD card to work .

(i.e) I go to circuit city buy the card then what?

Thanks in advance
Pat

1983 Suzuki GS750ES

At present with 8.010 app on your unit can support as big as a 4Gb SDHC card if you install the new 8.30 app you can get a larger SD card if you like.
If you like you can cpy everything from you unit over to the SD card and as long as the card is in you unit when you boot up it will load from you card.

Make sure you have a complete backup with Explorer first

Ask a Question