TT Go910 computer voices

TomTom Model(s)
GO910
I am looking for US English computer voice(s) I lost my and do not have back up. Help

Lost Computer voices

I am looking for US English computer voice(s) I lost my and do not have back up. Help

We can help each other. TomTom somehow misidentified my device and my ability to use computer voices is gone.

TomTom support says I need a file called "Vocalizer.tts" and "loquendo.tts" If you (or anyone else) has these files, can you please send them to me?

I am bobcov and I am residing at an place called yahoo that ends with a daht and a com. Sorry, but I don't want my email address to end up in a spam sniffer.

Now, the guy from TomTom says you should be able to download computer voices through TomTom Home. I know that means you have no incentive to help me, but I would appreciate it if you would!

-Bob
PS If you have further trouble, after I get my vocalizer stuff, I will be able to download those voices and send them to you. Right now, TomTomHome says my device is not capable.

Loquendotts and vocalizer are not files, they are folders containing files for computer voices.

The Go series models used the Loquendo voice engine. some of the newer models with less on board ram use computer files from the Vocalizer company.

You can try this ......... No guarantees so FOR SURE, make an Explorer, not Home, backup of your unit's contents first.

Then, if you do have a lLoquendoTTS folder on your unit, go here:
https://www.tomtomforums.com/tomtom-voices/18877-only-2-computer-voices.html

and the second post has a link to 2 Loquendo computer voices. Use WinRar to extract them directly into the LoquendoTTS folder on your unit.

Bob, what device are you using as this can have quite a bearing on what voice files are needed. The original post in this thread was for LoquendoTTS files required for a Go-910 which has a specific version of TTS which isn't available for download.
The links in the thread dhn has linked to are intended for use of the Gox20, x30, x40, x50 they will not work on the Go-910 - Mike

Ask a Question