tt 2505 will no longer connect to phone

I have a TT 2505 and Verizon Env Touch phone. I have had TT for a couple of weeks. When I first paired devices it worked with no problem. Yesterday I updated my TT software and now the phone will no longer pair.

The phone does not discover the TT.

When I put the phone in discover mode the TT finds the phone ask me to enter the password into the phone. The phone states that pairing failed. I have tried many times to no avail.

Is this a simple fix, can I roll back the software on the TT as I
did not have this problem until the new software?

I have searched forum and internet and have not found answer to problem.

Thanks in advance for any help someone can give.

You cannot roll back the application in that model as you have no access to the file structure of the unit.

You can try resetting both the phone and the unit (by holding the power button about 10 seconds till you hear the drum roll).

If you still can't connect, then there is nothing more from the user side that can be done, I think.

Try calling CS at 866-486-6866.

There was a recent update to Navigator and I found after that my LG phone would no longer connect to the 2505TM. The TT/phone could see each other but not connect. I did a reset of the TT and then it worked. The only strange thing is that the connection is no longer called TomTom Go but rather a large string of numbers, freq., and BT version. I don't really care as I can rename it...just seems funny.

Ask a Question