Traffic Camera Warning Sound

The current warning sound for traffic cameras is a horn "honk honk" sound. Confusing and dangerous. Sounds like regular horn. I am used to it now, but may be missing actual horn sounds by assuming it is my TomTom warning. Not good.

Are there any other warning sounds available that don't conflict with real sounds? Maybe an "oogah oogah", or a voice message.

It's possible that there are options for the warning sound, but I couldn't find them.

Perhaps This Link will be of some use? if you do decide to use any of the files you will need to rename the downloaded ogg file to exactly match the coresponding ov2 file as the ones I linked to are designed for use with a specific database from the same web site.
If you are trying to get them to work with the TomTom database put them in the sounds folder, if they are custom POI style cameras in normal ov2 format put the files in to the North_America or Western Europe folder as applicable - Mike

Ask a Question