TomTom Xl2 IQ Routes 8GB New

Status
Not open for further replies.
TomTom Model(s)
Xl2 8GB. XXl IQ 8GB. Go 930
Hi All.

I have to sell TomTom XL2 IQ. Device its new. Warranty 24 months. New Maps Europe.
Memory 8GB!!

Price 89 Euro. Shipment 6 Euro.

69710974073601138769.jpg

Have you hacked the device? I see no listing for that device with a full Europe map and, especially, 8 gb of storage:

Capture.JPG

If so, not sure how valid a warranty would be. Please clarify.

The memory is changed. We give guarantees 24 month.
If a post violates rules, please remove.

Thx

So it isn't a TomTom guarantee? I'll close the thread as any reference to hardware/software that is altered isn't appropriate here.

@dhn
I think we need to have him clarify whether the map is from TomTom and keyed to the device. It doesn't bother me that he upgrades memory.

But that model does not come with a map of Europe. Shouldn't be on the device unless hacked, I think. Okay, let's await feedback.

My GO720 didn't come with a map of Europe, either ... but after I added the SD card, it managed. I'm still unclear about what he's done, but am willing to find out if this is valid or not.

That said, mvl's note that the post in the 'bootloader' thread included links to a hack site does point in a bad direction.

In a similar vein, my GO 930 was not a T model but with the Antenna combo cable dhn lent me it has Traffic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question