tomtom xl iq2 souds

having trouble getting sounds on me tomtom xl iq2 using navcore 9.205.547817.1. it might already have been said in other forums but i cant find it. anybody got any ideas about getting the sounds on. the layout is spot on its just got no sounds. hope someone can help

voices and everything. the only sound i get is when im starting my nav up with the tomtom sign, then its totally quite. volume is turned up but no direction sounds. when i used fast active to patch the device the ttsystem/PNDnavigator says 1 file found then says cant find, then a sign comes up TTsystem/PNDnavigator already patched???. can i try putting a different PNDnavigator in the folder or will it just crash. thanks for all the info, just dont want to go back to version 9.150 or 9.151.

Suspect you are using hacked software. Sorry, no help for stuff like that in this or any responsible gps forum.

Ask a Question