TomTom USA?

TomTom Model(s)
One
Hi, I have had my Tom Tom one for three days now. I am disappointed that some of the features like real-time traffic downloads to avoid jams from the web are only available in UK. Any ideas if there will be more of a market push here in the US soon? The TomTom one was a Consumer Reports Best Buy, which is why I chose it. I hope for some more Ameri-centric services to be available. Happy Independence Day! <The biggest difference between Americans and British is that Americans are citizens and British are subjects. Woo! Hoo! for freedom, liberty, and justice for all!>

TomTom Traffic is a free feature of the US. Just sync your phone via bluetooth through your tomtom. Also go to the options and enter your username and password (tomtom) on the unit. This establishes a connection. This will activate your TTPlus account and you should be able to access traffic. Make sure your wireless conneciton is enabled through the options. Let us know if you have any questions.

Traffic alert

In UK they have a feature available called Traffic Alert, where you check the website and can then download the construction/jams into your Tomtom.

Ask a Question