TomTom Themselves is Starting To Show Off

Looks like TomTom are starting to show off a little bit themselves. i think the car design looks pretty cool.

"TomTom Inc. today announces that it will become an associate sponsor of Target Chip Ganassi Racing and Earnhardt Ganassi Racing with Felix Sabates for both the IndyCar Series and the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series (NSCS) during the 2009 racing season. TomTom will be the primary sponsor for multiple races of the No. 10 Honda Dallara driven by Dario Franchitti in the IndyCar Series, and the No. 1 Chevrolet driven by Martin Truex Jr.in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series."

To read the full press release, click here

Attachments

• tomtom race car.jpg
    tomtom race car.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 889
No problem DHN. Wasn't sure where to put the post so if you want to move it or anything go ahead.

Maybe I'll see my little green bars go up a notch or two!

I read over on Navtones blog that they want to supply the race car drivers with their celebrity voices so the likes of Mr. T or Burt Reynolds can help them win races. I thought that was quite funny, imagine Dario Franchitti after coming in first "I'd like to thank our sponsor TomTom and Mr. T my co-pilot for helping me win today..."

I would like to see how they mount a TT in that...that would make for an interesting photo

Ask a Question