Tomtom Support

Does anyone ever get tomtom support ot repsond to questions via e-mail? I have sent them a couple questions and never received a response.

support?

Does anyone ever get tomtom support ot repsond to questions via e-mail? I have sent them a couple questions and never received a response.

No, never. I have three questions to them and they are still sitting in mytomtom file unanswered, one of them is over 3 weeks old.

joey

Yes, i have asked 2 e-mail questions and got answers within 3-4 days.
The answers were not helpful but they were fairly timely.
dick

The best way to receive a response is to call them: 1 866 486 6866 (available 8:30AM to 7:00PM EST Mon - Fri and 9:00AM to 5:00PM EST Saturdays)

The best way to receive a response is to call them: 1 866 486 6866 (available 8:30AM to 7:00PM EST Mon - Fri and 9:00AM to 5:00PM EST Saturdays)

Yes...I find once I speak to a live body on the phone...if further communication is required that person will respond to emails...however do NOT initiate a request via email...it tends to fall on deaf ears in my experience.

I've gotten a reply from TomTom. Took over a week - and the one answer they did give, I pretty much figured anyways, and the other two answers were incorrect - and I had already found the correct answers on here anyways.
I did, however, get an email asking if I would complete a survey for TT support - I did, and I didn't hold any punches.
The CS Rep was courteous - but apparently had no idea what they were talking about. I was very clear and concise with my questions - so it's not like they misunderstood me - unless they don't speak English, of course. ;)

Re: Does anyone ever get tomtom support.....

Yes...I find once I speak to a live body on the phone...if further communication is required that person will respond to emails...however do NOT initiate a request via email...it tends to fall on deaf ears in my experience.

I really like your "Avtar" "berkiho"

That's the secret I've been looking for :D

I've sent two request to them through the website with no luck...

Ask a Question