TOMTOM sent me all over Hells half Acre!

I was out today and I was ready to throw tomtom to the curbcurb.... damn thing sent me in 6 different directions and almost got me shot sending me through an area that was just not a good place to go through. once I got myself out of it I relied on my own wits to stay on main roads and stop zig zagging down bad neighborhoods like tomtom kept trying to do to me.

Could you give us a clue ... point of departure, destination, something we can work with to try to simulate your problem?

it kept giving me side streets wanting me to turn left on one street to only turn right onto another then again and again zig zagging through Gainesville, FL, it is much simpler to keep to the main streets then to stop and go and zig zag. not to mention more fuel efficient and safer for my mental status.

For planning preferences, what did you have checked? Fastest? And do you have IQ routing?

I'm in the same boat, dhn. I don't even knowknow what he's gotgot for a model, so can't guess as to whether IQRoutes is being employed or even could be.

To the OP:

We need to know what model you are running, whether it includes traffic data, and a start and stop point that would include the problems you encountered. It could be any number of things.

Ask a Question