TomTom ONE 3rd Edition "Software Content"?

Hi

Thinking I had a 'back up' after an error, I erased the total software content of my "ONE 3rd Edition" and went to restore it but no 'back up' was found in the TomTom folder on my computer.

Both my daughter used the computer to update our devices via TomTom HOME and, there is a back up in the folder but that is for her device, a TomTom IQ Routes device.

I have asked TomTom Support for help but they have not got back to me yet.

When I ourchased my device, I took up the offer of the FREE map update within 30 days but I'm not sure what map version it was after the update. Does anyone know where I can download the original complete software content for my ONE 3rd Edition. I have the "UK & Republic of Ireland" Maps.
Regards

Two issues:
1. The application
2. The map.

Let's deal with the easier, the application, first. Connect your unit to Home. You should be offered an application update (if indeed all the application files are missing). Install and disconnect properly from Home using the Device Disconnect icon.

Now the map.............
If indeed you did get a map update, you'll find it here:

c:\documents and settings\yourname\my documents\TomTom\Home\Downloads\Complete\Maps\

in compressed format. Use Explorer to see if indeed it's there. If so, you can reinstall manually (see here: https://www.tomtomforums.com/genera...nstall-downloaded-map-without-using-home.html) or, using Home. Add Voices/Maps, arrow right to Items on Computer, maps. Click the listing to see the map and select install.

Ask a Question