TomTom one 140 S

I have a TomTom 140 *S and for highway they say fairy how can i make it say Highway? where can i get a voice that says take the highway? and or how can i make the voices say highway?

It appears the .lex dictionary file may be corrupted.

You may want to use Home to remove all voices on your unit and then add back the voices using Home and see if that helps.

First, make a complete Explorer, not Home, backup of your unit's contents. If not sure how, look at the info in this link.

Once done, connect to Home. Move to Items on my unit and select to remove all the voices.

Next, again using Home, go to Add Voices and reselect some to install.

I hope you are not talking about the fact that it says "take the ferry" when you hit "test" when going through the voices. Just because it says "take the ferry" when you hit "test" doesn't mean it will keep saying that when you are actually driving. That's simply a "test"

o ok bc on my dads on his test it says highway and on mine it said that then again his is a different tomtom thanks dude lol i feel dumb now

LOL I KNEW it!! Yea don't worry about it. Don't feel dumb. We've all made weird mistakes with these devices as well lol. It won't say ferry when you are driving.:p

Ask a Question