TomTom Maps Available Where?

TomTom Model(s)
TomTom 720
Hey,

I bought my 720 last summer however I have rarely used it since I came back to college. Now that I'm graduating i've been hooking it back up and trying to update it. I never installed a new map with the "Last map Guarantee" Even though I did load tomTom Home already back when i first got it. Is there anyway to get the latest map since I never used the guarantee or am i SOL?

it depends if you used the feature to check it before today..
The Guarantee is ggood for 1 month from the first time you try it..

To buy new maps, Use TomTom Home application

Hmm

So what your saying is from the first time I try to use the Last Map Guarantee feature I have one month? I thought it was from the first time I used the TomTom Home program on my computer it automatically started counting down. I think that's good news then...

Hey,

I bought my 720 last summer however I have rarely used it since I came back to college. Now that I'm graduating i've been hooking it back up and trying to update it. I never installed a new map with the "Last map Guarantee" Even though I did load tomTom Home already back when i first got it. Is there anyway to get the latest map since I never used the guarantee or am i SOL?

If you set up an account at TT when you did load TTHome, then I'm afraid you are SOL. General consensus is that the 30 day clock starts from the time you first use Home to connect to TT's servers.

Ask a Question