Tomtom in Bali

I recently bought a xxl 540s in Australia assuming it had maps for Indonesia, now in Bali I can find no maps on it relevant to Bali. Can I load any other maps onto it for Bali, or am I stuck with an expensive white elephant, I would appreciate some advice

TomTom does not appear to have any maps covering Bali or that part of Indonesia whatsoever.

Only maps from TT can legitimately go on a TomTom device.

Thank you, I guess that means I'm stuck with a useless white elephant, knew I should have bought a Garmin

I see your post accidentally during googling.

We are authorized retailer of TomTom based in Bali as can be seen at www.tomtom.com/id_id/wheretobuy/

For sure Bali island is fully covered. I've road-tested Via 220 around island, city driving, and motorways in hectic Kuta and Legian area, until I decide to take TomTom's offer to become their local reseller in mid 2012.

We ship anywhere within Indonesia. Please do contact us if I can help you further.

Our detail is at www.NyamaBali.com

Help others identify useful content:
- Did someone answer your question or post something helpful? Click the Like button

Regards,

Alex
Authorized TomTom retailer in Bali, Indonesia

Welcome Alex. Do you realize you're replying to a post that is over four years old?

In the past four years, Tomtom has invested heavily in mapping Southeast Asia. They now have a Southeast Asia map available for most of their devices. It includes 70% coverage of Indonesia, and a quick glance at routes.tomtom.com shows good coverage of Bali.

Yes, I do realize that before posting. I've learnt from other forum that replying old thread is also updating information which is useful for other new comer who search for answer and might stumbled on this forum.
You know, googling around takes us anywhere; which happened to me in this case :)

Ask a Question