TomTom Home

I cannot download or log in, using TomTom Home. I am using the TomTom One version 3. The error message 220 keeps popping up. Any helps or fixes would be great : )

were all having this problem at the moment seems to be something on tomtoms servers not allowing us to connect.

there has been dozens of posts regarding this here

Currently it seems that website server is down. It's been happening lately, but it usually gets back in working condition within either a few hours or days. My guess is the recent explosion sales of One units (I am one of them), that maybe the company should be considering a more powerful server to be able to take on all the new traffic.

Update

Check to see if you are logged in. You will get that error if you are not logged in. As soon as you log in, you are okay, and the update feature works.

The way to know if you are logged in, is to check the upper right hand corner of Home. If you aren't logged in, it will say: "login". Once you are logged in, it should say your email addressed you used to register and create an account with TomTom.com . Hope this helps.

i couldn't connect at all yesterday but my error 220 is gone now.

if your still getting error 220 and have your log on info correct i would try clearing cookies and temp files.

Had same issue

I had the same issue with the 220 error yesterday. I accidentally fell asleep on the couch watching Sunday night football and woke at 3am. I tried again before going to bed and it worked great! My guess is the servers they have are swamped as other have indicated. Depending on where you live try in the early(or late)hours.

Craig

Ask a Question