tomtom home

got a 125 here. downloaded tomtom home everything works but "operate my device" is it not supported on my device or what?

The emulator (Operate My Device) may not have the code built into Home as yet for the TomTom125 since that model is at the low end of the totem pole for now.

I think I saw a post somewhere that a future Home update would have that capacity for the 125.

well i really hope your wrong just b/c i dont want that to be true. but thank you. i figured that is what was going on.

Home, operate my device, won't work for my 125 either.

What's this about TT having to implement the software differently for each device? Can someone explain why each family of devices need a different software?

I just figured it would be like different models of PC's, that all can use the same OP, without having to have unique versions.

Is it common for TT to sell products that are NOT supported or are not really ready to use????:mad:

Is it common for TT to sell products that are NOT supported or are not really ready to use????:mad:
Is it common for TT to release software that is NOT tested or is not really ready to use????:mad:

Absolutely!
Absolutely!

I wrote in the other half of the question you forgot.

Ask a Question