TomTom Home wont read my SD card

TomTom Model(s)
TomTom 920t
Hi everyone another newbie
I wonder if anyone can help me. When I connect to TomTom Home it does not read my SD card. Yet when I use the Sat Nav (920t) away from the computer it sees and read the music with no trouble. I have had only music on the SD card before and TomTom Home as read the two drives . I cleared all the music off and reformatted the card to refresh the music and since then just the internal memory is read. I would like to update my maps but I have no idea where the maps would go if I were to update and how it would affect my ability to implement the new maps
Thank you in anticipation for any help you can give me
woodsz

Thanks for replying.
Yes it is I've had it working before but for some reason it doesn't work now

There is a new version of TT home avaiable. Update your device first before you upgrade. After I upgraded an error message came up. I uninstalled Home and tried to reinstall and kept getting an error message. I rebooted my computer and Home did finally reinstall. Luckily I updated my 740 Live before I tried to upgrade. Otherwise who knows what might have gone wrong.,

Thank you very much for your help lads. I've got sorted now, (Card was US) I really do appreciate your putting yourselves out to help me.

Now I can up date my maps before our holidays

Kind regards

woodsz

Ask a Question